Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Eternal's singer Kelle shares her heartbreaking battle with lupus

Admin


Eternal's singer Kelle shares her heartbreaking battle with lupus

Eternal singer Kelle Bryan broke down as she revealed her heartbreaking battle with lupus. She admitted her condition has progressed to a point that she stopped hugging her own children.

Appearing on Loose Women, Bryan told she never heard of the life-threatening blood disease before she was diagnosed with lupus in 1998.


A low point in singer’s life was moment when she was sacked by pop group and it coincided with her parents’ divorce.

Linking her condition to stress Kelle said, “Lupus is stress related.”
"Lupus is a blood disease that affects the white blood cells - we've all got white blood cells that fight off infection - but with With Lupus sufferers, those white blood cells fight against their own body.

Eternal's singer Kelle shares her heartbreaking battle with lupus

"For me I had liver and kidney damage, arthritis symptoms, hair loss, mouth ulcers, sores on my face, arms and all down my body and I didn't heal.
"It all coincided when I got sacked from Eternal."


She spent 10 days in hospital while doctors did blood tests, biopsies, MRI scans and neurological tests. She revealed that she feared that her children can make her seriously ill at some point.

She contracted a virus from her daughter that proved life threatening when it led to her organs shutting down.

Eternal's singer Kelle shares her heartbreaking battle with lupus

“Sometimes I can’t touch them at all," she said. "I'm afraid that they'll bring more illnesses from nursery."

Recalling her worst seizures, Kelley emotionally told, "I was driving my car at the time.
"I lost three days of my life. My mum said I was up and functioning - but I don't remember."


The singer added: "I am doing much better. I have just had a brain scan and the lupus is not on my brain and I have another bout of chemotherapy in six months times."


Admin / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 Blogger-Facebbok:

Post a Comment